How to Join and Pay Dues
The Membership Request Form can be filled out online, or you may come to the Club to complete the form in person. Visit the AIWC during office hours at 11, route de Chêne, 1207 Geneva to activate your membership by paying dues. Payment is accepted in cash, credit card (Visa, Master) or by postal slip. See About Us for directions and hours.
Benefits and Membership Options
We represent more than 50 Countries and Nationalities!
Membership in the AIWC is open to all English-speaking women regardless of nationality. Membership fees include the use of the clubrooms, participation in most regular activities* and member rates for special events, luncheons and excursions.
Members will have access to a frequently updated on-line directory that includes members’ names and addresses, and also receive the Club’s monthly magazine The Courier.
*Some activities have an additional fee for participation to cover costs.
Non-members may attend functions of the AIWC as guests twice a year. Members’ guests visiting from outside Geneva may attend functions with members subject to space available. Certain luncheons, seminars, lectures and other special events are open to non-members.
- General Membership : CHF250
- AVS (62+ years old) : CHF 225
- One Time Registration Fee : CHF 50 (Deducted if you attend our Welcome Coffee and join within one week)
- Courier Postage for Members : CHF20 (free if picked up at the Club)
Membership is valid for one year from the first of the month in which the member joined.
For Non-Residents and Visitors to Geneva:
- Affiliate Membership: CHF 150 (renewable), available to members who live more than 100 km. from Geneva but would like to enjoy full membership privileges
- 6 Month Membership: CHF 175 (non-renewable, registration fee included)
- 2 Month Membership: CHF 80 (non-renewable, registration fee included)