Abstract Painting Classes
|This class is on hiatus. Please contact AIWC Activities at email@example.com for more information.
Bring your creativity and your imagination! Using a variety of materials such as acrylics, watercolors, pastels and collages, we will study color, form and harmony in abstract painting. Costs: A one-time fee of CHF 30 for start-up material costs then CHF 15 per lesson.
We have become seasoned jewelry makers. This year we will bring our own tools and materials to the monthly sessions, and share conversation and ideas while we make what we have brought.
- First Thursday of the month, 14:00 – 16:30
The Photography Group
We are a group of women who love taking photographs and catching up on news. Anyone interested in photography is welcome and it doesn’t matter what kind of camera you have. We meet once a month to take photographs and we also try to go to exhibitions, as well as learn from each other.
Pins & Needles (needle work)
- Wednesdays, 13:30–15:30
Quilting & handicrafts circle
- Thursdays, 10:00–12:00
Sketching and Painting
- Tuesdays, 14:00-16:00
The Traveling Gourmets
We usually meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 13:00 to 15:00 where we share food and recipes or go on food-related tours, demonstrations and cooking classes. Details regarding all our events are posted monthly on the bulletin board with reminders on the Hotline. Everyone is welcome. So if you love to eat and love to talk about eating, join us!
Past Creative Pursuits
Our activities change as our membership evolves. The following are activities that were successful in the past and can always be brought back in the future. If your are interested in starting a new activity or bringing back a past one, please contact our Activity Director who can help you get started.
- Crafts: ‘Crafty’ Club members suggest projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Scrapbooking: Scrapbooking combines artistic expression with precious photos and mementos, enabling you to tell the story behind the scenes. Preserve memories of years abroad, favorite trips, holidays, events, friendships and other experiences.
- For the Love of Baking: Interested in baking delicious treats, both savory and sweet? We meet in the AIWC Club Kitchen.
- Baking with Kids: Ages 3 and up.